Mind and Love has nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I am so honored to be nominated. I have seen so many amazing people that I follow get nominated. Not once did I think that I would. Thank you so much.
As part of being nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award I have to answer 11 questions from the person who nominated me. The questions and my responses are below.
1. What is one food combination you eat that would bewilder most people?
I have been told by my family that most people don’t eat ketchup with turkey. I need to eat ketchup with everything. It makes all food taste better.
2. What TV show do you watch that you’re most embarrassed to admit?
I still love to watch my fave childhood shows like Kim Possible and H20 Just Add Water and Charmed. I am still a child at heart.
3. What is one of your favorite memories?
Dancing and listening to music with my mom. She has been the one person who never gave up on me when I gave up on myself. With every decision I have made, she has supported me and helped me become a better person. I have so many memories of good times with my mom that I can’t pick just one.
4. What is one thing that you will do differentlytoday; something outside your typical routine?
I will go to sleep early.
5. What is one quality that you absolutely loveabout yourself?
I love that I am kind and accepting of everybody.
6. What or who do you love most in this worldand why?
I think I answered this question in number 3. My mom. She has made me into the person I am today. Even though we fought a lot when I was younger, I still love her.
7. What is your favorite part of blogging and why?
My favourite part is being able to help people who may struggle fee like they aren’t alone. I like being able to put my voice out there and sort through the many thoughts in my head. I also love being able to make connections with the people I meet.
8. What is your least favorite aspect of blogging and why?
Coming up with new ideas can be hard. If I plan it out good night enough, I can write it.
9. What is one thing or event from your life that most pleasantly surprised you?
I never thought I would make it through college. When I went straight out of high school, I failed out of college. I wasn’t happy, didn’t know what I wanted to do and didn’t have the drive to succeed. Somehow I found my love for writing and ended up finishing my degree I journalism.
10. What is one thing you could do right now that would elevate your emotional state?
Smelling lavender. It is my favorite scent. It helps me relax.
11. What are you most thankful for and why?
I am most thankful for the people in my life. I am learning to become a better person because of them.
I get the honor of choosing 11 people I would like to be nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award. These are the people who have written about topics I enjoy reading about and take inspiration from. I have many others I haven’t listed as well. The people I nominate are listed below.
9. Finding Hope
Now it is time for my 11 questions for my nominees.
1. Where is your favorite place in the world?
2. What is one thing you want to do that you haven’t done yet?
3. Who do you love most?
4. What is your favorite book?
5. What is your favorite show?
6. What made you interested in starting a blog?
7. What is one thing you regret most?
8. Where do you get your inspiration from?
9. What motivates you to start your day?
10. Do you have a pet?
11. What is your favorite blog post you have written and why?
Thank you for nominating me.