I was nominated by Purple Rose for the mystery blogger award. This is the first time I have been nominated for this award. Thank you so much. It means a lot to be nominated.
Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates… it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get! This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.
1. Put the award logo on your post
2. List the rules
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
4. Mention the creator and provide a link to their blog
5. Tell your readers three things about yourself
6. Nominate 10-20 of your favourite bloggers
7. Notify your nominees
8. Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice
9. Share links to your best posts
3 things about me
I have a 3 year old puppy
I wrote a book called Shattered
My favorite show is Supernatural
1. What are your plans for 2020? It can be either life or blogging plans.
I want to be more outgoing and not as closed off. It has been a long time goal and have made small changes here and there. I haven’t actually become more outgoing though. I also want to explore the town I moved to. I have been here a year and seen any of it.
For my blogging goals, I want to work on advertising my blog more and continue growing. I am still new and have lots to learn.
2. If you could relive one day in your life, which one would it be?
It would probably be the day I met my boyfriend. During the first 6 months of our relationship, I was very quiet and didn’t communicate much. He still stayed and waited patiently for me to come out of my anxiety with being around him. I do wish I was able to communicate with him more in the beginning and not as scared as I was.
3. Do you believe in the phrase “Once an addict always an addict”? Why or why not?
Yes and no. Once your addicted to something, the urge is always there. It never goes away for good. I do believe you can overcome your need and fight the urge better as time goes on to remove the addicted behavior.
4. If you could have any career in the world, what would it be?
My dream is to be a full-time writer.
5. Would you take a job that paid awesome but took you away from your family half the year? Why or why not?
No because I lose every relationship I have. I love my boyfriend too much to give him up.
Share links to you best posts
How do you experience stress?
How does someone with an eating disorder perceive weight loss comments?
My 5 questions
- What are your goals for 2030?
- If you could have one super power, what would it be and why?
- If someone was rude to you, would you fight back with rudeness or kindness?
- Where is your favorite place to be?
- If you had the opportunity to be a full-time blogger, would you take it?
Reasons to live for
Mental health @ home